• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it possible to add dark mode on forums?

AdilMavis

Platinum
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,
Is it possible to add dark mode selection on forums? White background is very eye-straining and I think majority of people rather dark mode instead of light mode.
I know forums are dead right now but it doesn't mean it'll be always dead eventually people are going to start using forums regularly. As I said I don't know if it's possible to add or not but it'd be great for writing threads, even I'm struggling to write this thread right know I highly recommend you to consider it.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The forums used to have a dark mode before an update in 2015 that changed the interface, I always wondered why we never got it back

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
The forums used to have a dark mode before an update in 2015 that changed the interface, I always wondered why we never got it back
It was simply because it wasn't built to the desired quality and wasn't really that efficient. That being said, it kind of proved that a dark mode was possible.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
the forums have been more or less neglected since the new alpha. i doubt anything will change on here in the next year

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci