• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES IronWorks 90% finished

Would this map be fun to play on?

• Total voters

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
Good idea for a map here are some suggestions to get your map to the next level
  • From the screenshots the roads don't seem detailed enough add more than just gravel
  • Add more boats just different types
  • There is too much color in some areas drawing your eye away from the creations you have made
  • Gold blocks diamond blocks and anvils are being used to much
  • You need to create a vocal point in your map that connects to the title of your map
  • How is this map an iron works? From what I see it's a bunch of warehouses houses parks and a crane
If you improve on those things this map will look plenty better and more appealing to the people who choose the maps.

Feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions
Good idea for a map here are some suggestions to get your map to the next level
  • From the screenshots the roads don't seem detailed enough add more than just gravel
  • Add more boats just different types
  • There is too much color in some areas drawing your eye away from the creations you have made
  • Gold blocks diamond blocks and anvils are being used to much
  • You need to create a vocal point in your map that connects to the title of your map
  • How is this map an iron works? From what I see it's a bunch of warehouses houses parks and a crane
If you improve on those things this map will look plenty better and more appealing to the people who choose the maps.

Feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions
I didnt ask but thanks.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I didnt ask but thanks.
what do you mean you didn't ask for this, this is the in progress section I would assume your looking for suggestions so i gave you some advice but im sorry if i made you mad or something on how to improve your map.

anyway gl

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
what do you mean you didn't ask for this, this is the in progress section I would assume your looking for suggestions so i gave you some advice but im sorry if i made you mad or something on how to improve your map.

anyway gl
I dont think you know what you're talking about but I"ll take your ideas into consideration.

SearchError

Spectator
Reaction score
Adding on to the terraforming idea you could maybe add secret little areas you can go and shoot out of ect...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci