• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invisible and flying while alive?!

MicroManiac31

Spectator
Reaction score
so in the lobby I got stuck, did /suicide at the precise moment the world moved to the spawn. I was unfortunately dead, but I couldn't move out of my square, albeit a random block elsewhere, not a proper one, I tried /suicide again and there was no change. When I talked I had my district number and people could hear me, the game began I could fly, I was invisible, i could cut down leaves, and kill animals and people!

Oh and I could be hurt but my hungerbar never went down so it just regenerated

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I hope you didn't kill people.
Hopefully this was a one time bug and is fixed now.
I encourage you to try again and check to see if it still happens.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes if you are able to reproduce this we will seriously look into because that seems to be a game breaking issue but before then we are unable to track it down.

jackmanlol66

Spectator
Reaction score
so in the lobby I got stuck, did /suicide at the precise moment the world moved to the spawn. I was unfortunately dead, but I couldn't move out of my square, albeit a random block elsewhere, not a proper one, I tried /suicide again and there was no change. When I talked I had my district number and people could hear me, the game began I could fly, I was invisible, i could cut down leaves, and kill animals and people!

Oh and I could be hurt but my hungerbar never went down so it just regenerated
the same happened to me yesterday.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
If it continues to say that you have an Internal Server Error. You will have to have your .dat file deleted and then you can login.

MicroManiac31

Spectator
Reaction score
no it says internal server error when I try to /suicide when everyone's at the spawn or in-between worlds

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Oh ok.
Well they said they will be fixing the flying anyway. I hope it's fixed soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci