• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invisibility during DeathMatch?

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Has anyone else been experiencing a glitch where you go invisible at DeathMatch?
I just played two games with a friend, and in both I was invisible to them in the DeathMatch.
Anyone know if this is client side or server side?
I just don't want to get reported for hacking when I'm assuming this is just a bug.
Any help is much appreciated!
~Thanks

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Not really, was it on The fallen empire?

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Report it to the dev's, leave a comment on their walls stating the problem.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, It is a bug that happens along with being spawned into the ground during DM on sg1. It will be worked out in time :). Thanks for posting tho!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, It is a bug that happens along with being spawned into the ground during DM on sg1. It will be worked out in time :). Thanks for posting tho!
Ok, thanks!
That's a relief.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Ehum this happned to me too but for me it was so that i couldn't see the other people in the deathmatch... This happens to me every other game and on most maps, it is very annoying since i cannot kill the other people due to not seeing them and not being able to hit them. :C Especially when you have full iron armor and diamond sword. :(

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought this was fixed ages ago? I've only seen it happen once but that was a good few months back - I didn't know it was still a problem? It happened on SG4 when I saw it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought this was fixed ages ago? I've only seen it happen once but that was a good few months back - I didn't know it was still a problem? It happened on SG4 when I saw it.
It was a problem ages ago, then it was fixed. Then it came back and it was fixed. Now it's come back again and will hopefully be fixed soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci