• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction to the MCG Community!

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello MCG!
Hello MCG I am Diamondz, formally known as diamondz64. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 and a half years now, since September 13, 2013 and what an experience I have had. Minecraft has been a whole different game to any other one I have had, with a lot of nice people along the way. I have had three main servers in my time on Minecraft; Project X Craft, MCGamer and Hive. I love to play on all of these servers, and some others ones every once in a while.

My top 5 favourite MCSG maps are:

1. Par 72
  2. Valleyside University
  3. Demons Breeze
  4. Turbulence
  5. Alaskan Village
I really like these maps in particular because of their unique style and way to play.

Thanks for reading my introduction, although I have been on the MCG servers for 2 years now
direct connect <3 It wont be coming to an end soon, as I would really like to make some new and awesome friends!

Cheers for reading,
Diamondz :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome, I am in a TeamSpeak channel with you at the moment. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums and if you need any help with anything surrounding the forums do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. :)

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome, I am in a TeamSpeak channel with you at the moment. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums and if you need any help with anything surrounding the forums do not hesitate to shoot me a PM. :)
Thanks <3

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
I've seen you in games a few times..

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
I've seen you in games a few times..
Yes, I have been on MCG for quite a while now, but I have finally well started to play it so much more! I've never done an introduction so I decided to do one :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound rude, but September 2013 was only a year and a half ago :3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, Diamondz! You are that really epic beat-boxer, am I correct? Because my encounter with you yesterday was certainly a blast. I really do hope to chatting with you even more eventually! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci