• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing SHRED!

SHRED_0

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi my name is Shred i am a new comer to the mcsg community and to mcsg pvp in general i normally play pot pvp but i have had a sudden interest in mcsg i am still new to the game mode and am learning so far i'm doing okay i guess but i occasionally do get rekt xD. Anyways to any of your mcsg pvp beasts teach me the ways and tips of mcsg and see you in the arena :)

Remember "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hello Shred, and welcome to MCGamer! I hope you enjoy your time playing here, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! :)

David

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay :p

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Shred, hope you enjoy your stay!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Hi my name is Shred i am a new comer to the mcsg community and to mcsg pvp in general i normally play pot pvp but i have had a sudden interest in mcsg i am still new to the game mode and am learning so far i'm doing okay i guess but i occasionally do get rekt xD. Anyways to any of your mcsg pvp beasts teach me the ways and tips of mcsg and see you in the arena :)

Remember "May the odds be ever in your favor."
welcome to mcsq shred!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to DM me or anybody that offers their help :)

Magicorb

Experienced
Reaction score
tip 1: Don't randy team! the will dog you!
tip 2: Idk

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
A little late, but nice to meet you my good sir!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci