• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing Myself.

BrandonPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey what's going on the beautiful people of the MCSG servers, I can guarantee none of you will know me, well maybe a few do but the majority won't, so what better than to introduce myself!

My name is Brandon, I used to play MCSG a lot but my friends who I met through Youtube all played Hive so I transferred but I never really enjoyed Hive as much as I did MCSG, I missed MCSG, I started to drift from my friends as their channels boomed and mine, well, didn't :p

So I've decided to come back to MCSG and I want to become known in the community so you will see a lot of me :p

I bought Iron and a Stat reset yesterday because when I originally played I was really bad :p

But of course once I bought the stat reset my pvp skill went out the window so my ratio of wins to games still isn't what I want it to be but as I learn routes and improve my ratio will too :p

Anyway I just want to say hi to you all and hopefully we will become friends in time :p

(I've never posted on the forums other than reporting people which I've done frequently since coming back :) )

Have an awesome day guys!

-BrandonPlays

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't think resetting your stats means your skill drops.. >_> wat.

Anyways, welcome back to MCSG! I think I recognize your name... its extremely familiar, but then again it could be the fact that its "___Plays".
Either way, I hope you can make some friends again soon! c:

BrandonPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
What I meant was as the first couple of games I cracked under the pressure of trying to get awesome stats :p

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome back to MCG, it's always nice to see someone come back to the server. :)

BrandonPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
Well yeah I missed it, and I hope to improve the hacker situation by making sure to report :3

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!

(Thread moved to 'Community Corner' :) )

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome back BP! (I don't know you prior, just thought BP would be a good nickname :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci