• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing Myself - sneaky_ninja_101

sneaky_ninja_101

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,

Since there's no "introduce yourself" section and I saw someone else doing it here, I thought I may as well introduce myself c:

I'm sneaky_ninja_101, and I'm new to MCSG, but I'm not at all new to PvP. I would say that I'm decently well-known in the soup PvP community over at McPvP, but recently played a game or two of SG with a couple of friends on the US server, and had a heap of fun. Only after I stopped playing with them, however did I figure out that you guys have Australian servers which I get 25ms to :O

I'm looking forward to meeting the community, and learning more about the gamemode! I believe my good friend masond123 was a moderator on here, soo yeah, hi Mason c:

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG Forums! I know I'm not the most active but I hope to see you around :)

For the record, introductions go in the 'Community Corner' sub-forums. :p

sneaky_ninja_101

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG Forums! I know I'm not the most active but I hope to see you around :)

For the record, introductions go in the 'Community Corner' sub-forums. :p
Oh, I didn't see that there. Cheers :)

Is there any way to move my post? Sorry I'm just unfamiliar with these forums ;p

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the community enjoy your stay.
PS: Ping abuser :p

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there, and welcome to the MCGamer Forums! I'm ViolentKitten, a moderator here.
If you have inquiries, feel free to ask!

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to PM me :) I hope you enjoy your stay here at MCGamer and make new friends :)

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!
Kinda strange, since I played MCSG too a long time ago, but stopped because of technical issues.
Mainly because I had no FPS with Optifine in and around the SG signs in the old hub.

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the community Sneaky Ninja! Glad you could join us here on the forums ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci