• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing Myself! c:

Azaylea

Spectator
Reaction score
Well hello there! It appears you have stumbled upon my introduction thread! My IGN is Azaylea, but you can call me Zay, Lea, Azay, or whatever you want to. The reason I picked out this name is because there's a flower called Azalea, which is pretty, but I chose it because it sounded cool. But, that was taken so I changed it up a little bit.
A few fun facts about myself! c:

1. I'm not new to MCSG. I'm a (somewhat) older player, but I feel like I needed a fresh start. Some of you may know who I am, but if you don't, lets just keep that a secret ;)
2. I speak English, Spanish, and am hoping to get into Japanese classes soon! c:
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE anime. I'm fairly new to it, but I like it better than an average cartoon you might find on any American TV network.
4. I love writing.
5. My favorite color is magenta c:
6. I'm great at mapping, and locating things.
7. I love animals more than real people <3
8. I get sad really easily :c
9. I feel like I use too many emoticons..
10. My favorite food is watermelon :D
11. I can solve a rubik's cube in approximately 1 week.
12. I'm talented at spinning random objects.
13. I was homeschooled up until 7th grade, and I'm currently in 9th.
14. I have to drink coffee everyday, or else I get a bad headache. Not sure why.
15. I'm very bad at math, but all my other classes are great. c:

That's all I can really think of, may or may not update in the future. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! c:

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
You should hit me up on Skype we can play together @Exaq.mc

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
14. I have to drink coffee everyday, or else I get a bad headache. Not sure why.
That's the only down side of being addicted to coffee. If your body doesn't get enough cafeïne, it'll ask for it, by making you feel bad so you'll make sure to drink some.... Welcome to the club!..

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Avaline says hi c: I'll share a cookie if you tell a good story :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci