• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Issues?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
For the passed week I've been getting disconnected from servers and even the site has been slow opening. Meanwhile all other servers seem fine and other sites work fine as well. The only reason I am complaining now is because it is affecting my points. I know it's just points, but I know I could have 1000 points by now and the thing is with this it makes it much more difficult. I don't think the problem is my side because once I'm kicked from the server I can immediately rejoin with no problems. So I was hoping that someone can look at how well the servers are running for 1-2 hours just to see if there are hiccups that may cause some people to lag or even disconnect like my case? And if something can be done about it I'd very much appreciate that. To the point where I may ask my mom if I can donate. (it's motivation, even though there are still already so many donors).

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
You can test if it's your side; Speedtest.
If it's not your side then I don't know it.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
The servers are hosted on machines literally 6x more powerful than the one you're using with a gigabit connection into the outside world. I can tell you, if there's no official note that the servers may be especially laggy or that dozens of other players have had problems at the same exact time you have, it's definitely not us.

Sorry, don't really know what I can do to help. Try alternating US, EU, AU servers to see which you can connect to best.

-Nolam

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
The servers are hosted on machines literally 6x more powerful than the one you're using with a gigabit connection into the outside world. I can tell you, if there's no official note that the servers may be especially laggy or that dozens of other players have had problems at the same exact time you have, it's definitely not us.

Sorry, don't really know what I can do to help. Try alternating US, EU, AU servers to see which you can connect to best.

-Nolam
I tried going to the Eu servers. This didn't happen as often, but the servers in general were more laggy being it in the eu while im in the us. And I remember when i tried the au servers they were even more laggy than when i tried the eu for the first time. I don't think there is a way to win here. :( I enjoyed my time playing mcsg and ill keep my eye on the site and join the servers after each update to see if i dont have the issue anymore....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci