• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet in Family

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
This thread is neither about divorce nor affairs.
Its about the internet in a family.
I get high grades at school (highest in mathematics & science (biology & chemistry)), what do I get? Nothing.
My younger brothers are awful at school (my oldest younger brother is on probation in graduating), what do they get? A lot of things.

I have no access to YouTube on the computers (idk why, crazy router issue).
I get horribly low ping while playing online and while they are watching streamed videos

They have access to streamed videos WITHOUT lag. While I have to loot a chest in MCSG for more than 5 times.

What I'm saying is why are they getting more while I don't which I highly deserve.
I need your opinions :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My little bro likes to host his own Minecraft server to play on with himself, my other siblings like to download stuff constantly on their xbox live and my mother is usually downloading and uploading videos.

They don't need to worry about the lag with the connection because they don't play games and use chat programs and such where high ms is an issue, we've got over 500gb of download each month so they can do whatever they want whilst I'm stuck with 400+ms on Australian hosted servers, which is not alright.

I would eat a bicycle to get under 30ms.

Brettaka

Survivor
Reaction score
I would eat a bicycle to get under 30ms.
Just thought I would say, lol'd.

I don't really have any trouble with internet in my family, although that may be because my only sibling is 26 and lives primarily by himself.

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
My Bro and Sis always playing on MY XBOX when I'm on the pc, lags the hell out of me.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Our internet is terrible. If my parents are watching Netflix, surfing the web, or using it in any way, my Internet slows down to an unusable pace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci