• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

InGameInfo Mod allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
If the mod gives you a playing advantage over other players, then it is not permitted. I'm not going to tell you about this mod, as you should be able to figure it out based on what I've said. :)

D

Damien // Teepwn

If the mod gives you a playing advantage over other players, then it is not permitted. I'm not going to tell you about this mod, as you should be able to figure it out based on what I've said. :)
I just want to be on the safe side and check before I use it, I don't think it gives an unfair advantage but I'd kind of like a concrete yes or no before I use it...

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I looked, and it doesn't appear too bad. However, I would contact a Sr.Mod and they will give you the answer your looking for.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, as @GradeZeroGamer Said, contact a Sr.Mod about your concerns. Thank you so much for making a thread about if "this mod is allowed" because it's very appreciated instead of using it at your own risk!

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, it was very responsible of you to post a topic, rather than risk being banned.

Sunce this thread has been answered, I'll get a Mod on over to lock it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci