• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ingame name change

x_Beastaz_x

Tribute
Reaction score
hi guys, mcsg has changed my name on the forums and Ingame, but my donor has run out, the ingame name hasn't worked and my donorship is gone, but it says I still have iron donor on the forums with my different name. please help!!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Email [email protected] with all relevant information. In order for donations to be transferred, your forum name and in-game name need to be the same.

x_Beastaz_x

Tribute
Reaction score
ok thanks, they sent me an email saying that my ingame name and forum name will be changed at the same time, but it hasn't happened yet. only my forum name has been changed

x_Beastaz_x

Tribute
Reaction score
They offer to change your ne ingame?
Yes they changed my name on the forums and on the forums is has donor, they also said they will change my ingame name, but they haven't and the donor is now disappered

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes they changed my name on the forums and on the forums is has donor, they also said they will change my ingame name, but they haven't and the donor is now disappered
Oh, well that ya, I would email them like previous people said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci