• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inescapable Holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Cannon

Spectator
Reaction score
In the city level I recently fell into a hole right on the edge by the dome. The hole is deep enough that I am unable to climb out of it. Are these holes supposed to be here disabling the ability to play?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
They are meant to be traps yes. The only thing you can do is wait, log out, or /suicide.

Kaapo

Spectator
Reaction score
If the hole is only two blocks deep on any of the sides, you can also break the upper block on that side, jump "onto" it just as it breaks and respawns, which will cause you to stand on the side of that block, allowing you to jump again into freedom.

I don't know if that counts as an exploit, but in any case that should save you from most of the trap holes.

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
If the hole is only two blocks deep on any of the sides, you can also break the upper block on that side, jump "onto" it just as it breaks and respawns, which will cause you to stand on the side of that block, allowing you to jump again into freedom.

I don't know if that counts as an exploit, but in any case that should save you from most of the trap holes.
Unless it's a web hole. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci