• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Incarceration- A Survival Games Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

creative003

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everybody, my name is creative003. I am currently working on a prison map. The story is along the lines of this. You were falsely accused of murder and are sent to Magnis Penitentiary - The highest security prsion in the country. In wake of a prison riot, 23 other deranged inmates escape along with your self. You must fight you way out of this prison and live to tell the tale.
Please don't just say this is a horrible idea and that it sucks. You could say it sucks but I would recommend doing this, that and whatever. This is my first sg map and it is currently in the making. I just wanted to see the communities reaction. Thank you. Screenshots

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So far, I think it looks pretty interesting! However, the cornucopia in a way doesn't seem to be catching my interest. But no worries, I would recommend adding a little more of a variation of blocks around it. And also, I suggest not combining glowstone with chiseled stone, they don't seem fitting, maybe mix some cobble, and some chiseled stone as well as a little bit of gravel. c:

LongTrangDuKich

Tribute
Reaction score
When I was in TV (Team Vareide), I was always told not to use a lot of exposed glowstone, or any at all, it makes it a little obnoxious, if that's the right word for it. Just saying you're better off putting something over it, say; leaves, slabs (of some-sort and proper color), or a type of stained glass to give a little life to it.

creative003

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks for the great recommendations! I'll make sure to implement that. Thank you!

Zayqon

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! Looking forward to see more :)

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would you need any help with the map, add me on skype: camo1503

creative003

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats a good idea. Ill get team together and work on it. You can help to if you would like. Thanks!

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci