• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In The Nether (Map In Progress)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
too many chests... way too many chests... aim for 8 total

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree ti many chests and take the ladder thing out, also the pedestals look weird you have to make them into a circle, and maybe make corn bigger

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the amount of chests is fine, I recommend you make corn larger... so there is a nice gracefull, Quiet RUN to the chests before all the bloodshed...

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I think the amount of chests is fine, I recommend you make corn larger... so there is a nice gracefull, Quiet RUN to the chests before all the bloodshed...
Thats 17 chests if i counted correct, for 24 people, seems a bit much.

Reaction score
So, the lava around corn looks boring, you should aim for a bit more work for that <.<

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry, but its wayyy too small, you could just jump off your platform and grab the chests. You need a little run to get to the chests

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you planning to build this all by hand and do you have a build team because based on your corn youll need alot of help. Just based on corn I feel like your going to make all the terrain by hand

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci