• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In Dedication to the Most Famous Hackers in MCSG

ABC?

• EFG

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Shrek is love, Shrek is life

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
I've recently had some bad ideas for threads, but here I go.

When someone asks you: "Name a MCSG Hacker." Most of you would say "BenjaCanadian dat nub" or "LeafyGreenTea aint haxor." So now, after wasting my life looking at their profiles. Here are my favourite comments.

By the way a late Happy LeafyGreenTea Day! Only 10 years until he returns. Also, shall we keep him banned, but every "LeafyGreenTea Day" we unban him for the day. :D

LeafyGreenTea

ProfessorNano: GET OUT DA WAY

Kinify: u r my friend bby

TheDiamondzGaming: You my friend are a work of art, not a hacker.

PikachuPals: Can I drink you?

SjsYeahKid: Can you give me a tutorial on how to be good like you? I'll pay you in nodus bucks. You in?

LeafyGreenTea: Follow me on twitter LeafyGreenTea :D K bye

themastern00b: Ok I am honestly making this post to tell you something very important. You were and still are my inspiration on MCSG. You have taught me everything that I know and I am grateful for this. I hope that one day, maybe one day, that you can get unbanned and show everybody your skill. Until then, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope that one day I can be as good as you.

56justincase: This man... This man here... He... He... HE IS A GOD. #HacksForDays!

LeafyBlueTea: Someone told me I'll never be as good as you

Wow, that's a lot of wall posts (there's more). Let's have a look at his follows.

Followers: 112

Follows: Spike11 :D

BajanCanadian

nub montage (and haxor)

Acemaster8: Better Sprint Hacks. True N00b

mikag35: Nice Better Sprint hacks nub

Tnttime12: hey dood w u so nub :3
i fan and i 1 b1g bacca

EricParazak: Those Sprint hacks dough! We have a 1337 h4x0r.

Block_dot: HAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0RHAX0R

Montage Over

JellyJ2430: bajan what is ur skype i am new to youtube and my fans are tellingg me MAKE A VID WITH BAJAN so here i am attempting for the fans so please it will make you happy playing mcsg and me happy to and also the fans it is a win win win situation

Comments on that ^^ post:

Batman: *facepalm*
Floodplain: more like *facebrick*

CAm : I still find it interesting to go back and read through this old dispute and see the fallible logic that came forthwith from our many debates, whatever your doing in life now my old nemesis, I do wish the best for you. I may not enjoy your content, or you, but I still wish you the best.

Thanks for reading!

Raidon

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
So what really was the purpose of this thread again..

Reaction score
I don't really see a point to this, but I suppose I got a laugh out of this. Thank you. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci