• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Important Things to Know Before Posting Here

L

Lululioness

I've noticed that a lot of people have been warned for advertising on these and other things so I thought because I'm duckluv321 's apprentice that I'd do something duck would do xP

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST BASED ON WHAT I KNOW.

1. ADVERTISING YOUTUBE and OTHER THINGS

Hey, your strategies videos are great and they're allowed to be posted *IF* they're actually helpful, but you may not ask or add to your thread 'Please Subscribe/Like/Comment here! [insert YouTube channel link here]. You will most likely get a PM from staff warning you about it and the link will be taken away. Please do not use MCSG's popularity to advertise your channel!

The same goes for any other advertising to your twitch/website/blog.

2. CRITICISM

Perhaps their tips are fairly basic and would only help for new players or maybe it's advice on managing teams. Don't yell 'U SUCK THESE TIPS R 4 NOOBS DUMBA**'. Tell them, 'These tips would definitely help new people, but I think you should create some for more proficient players' or 'I really don't like teams, but these tips might help the teamers!'. It will make people feel much, much better about their thread!

3. DIFFERENT TIPS

To be honest, do we really need six threads going in depth on the front page of this section? Or 'How to Play MCSG for new comers!' seven times? Make sure you just aren't cluttering up the section with threads saying practically the same things as every other thread. Be sure your strategies are kind of unique. It's alright to repeat some things in different threads a little bit but there are over five'Tips for Noobs' on the first and second pages, saying ALL TEH SAME TINGS!

You don't need to make a thread on how to Take Down Teams. Believe me.

4. FOLLOW DEM FORUM RULEZ
Don't be a bully or harass, respect the staff, keep things PG13 etc. Please follow the forums rules and DO NOT start flame :)

5. HAVE FUN!

You will learn something if you're new, trust me :) If you find something unique that really helps you, share it! We always want something fresh in our library of strategies. Perhaps try making tips for certain maps or the importance of shears :)

That's it from me.
Mods, if I said anything wrong, please go in and change it :) Anything else you want to add here? Leave your suggestions below!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, although I'd add a few other things like remembering not directly harass, to respect everyone opinion, etc.
Otherwise, nice job :D

L

Lululioness

Nice, although I'd add a few other things like remembering not directly harass, to respect everyone opinion, etc.
Otherwise, nice job :D
Yes, I should probably add a part that you NEED TO FOLLOW all the forum rules :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci