• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[IMPORTANT PLEASE READ] Optifine cape scam

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
So basically this thread is to say that there is a new optifine scam and your account could be in danger.

This website is a website that tries to steal all of your account details, and that account may be connected to any credit cards etc

The website is a HUGE scam and happens to a lot of people, this is what it will look like if you haven't seen it

The real website is optifine.net (http://imgur.com/UcgU1Bs Just if you cant see the image on the screen here is what it will look like)
DO NOT ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD IF YOU HAVE FOUND THIS

It's a 100% scam and WILL take your account details.

If you have already found this site and put your details in, I would change your password right now.

Thank you.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, I never knew this! Luckily I bought mine ages ago on the optifine website! but this needs to get noticed/stickied.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I think there is another thread pertaining to the same topic, you may not have seen. Nonetheless, this thread will help a few people. :p

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I bought mine a week ago but I never had to enter a password, only a username.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Good job giving people a heads up!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci