• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Importance of Playing Too Much(Read/IMPORTANT)

How Much Do You Play Everyday?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The Importance of Playing Too Much

Paragraph Uno: The Problem.
The problem with playing too much is that you get sucked into playing more and more until you stack up to 10-12 hours during the weekends or the summer. This isn't healthy for kids and adults because it takes away from other activities such as sports, or other significant things. I know this for a fact, because I did this, my cousin did this, and my brother did this and was 'sucked in' to being addicted more and more. Also, this makes this more enjoyable and fun, but at the same time, makes real life less enjoyable. THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM, because kids become more and more reclusive, and also their social skills become dull. For example, say this kid named Hank starts playing games. As the years go by, he becomes more and more reclusive toward the world, but at the same time, becomes more open in the virtual world. He becomes more moody and disregards other people's feelings. When his mother turns off the computer, he complains for a couple minutes. After being very persuasive, he gets to be back on the computer, only to find no one is on any more. He then starts screaming at his mother saying, "WHY DID YOU TURN OFF MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!". She then completely turns off the computer saying, "This isn't healthy for you, Hank."
He then replies,"I DON'T CARE!" This is a huge problem for both sides. One, you should treat everyone equally, and two, his mother is trying to be helpful without completely ruining his day. This was paragraph one of three, I will update with a new paragraph every time I get on my computer, unless I'm busy/talking to my bestie, Purge . BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- Pro/ChroMe_Lining

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think most people know it's not good for them to play that much. Yes, you are right though.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i actually do other stuff besides sit on my computer chair all day.... i have friends and i actually talk to them and see them IRL.

Reaction score
i actually do other stuff besides sit on my computer chair all day.... i have friends and i actually talk to them and see them IRL.
I wasn't pointing directly at people, that wasn't the point. My point was that the majority of people do.
I think most people know it's not good for them to play that much. Yes, you are right though.
That isn't so. If we all knew that, people(and in general) that are in the top 3 (Grave,Darkrai) would not stay up all night for 14 hours playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci