• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Impersonator / Other Vigilo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I recently noticed that there's someone around on this network who is also calling himself 'Vigilo'. I haven't seen him on the forums yet, but he's playing on the MCG servers and he's active on the TeamSpeak. To prevent misunderstandings:

His details:
IGN: xVigilo (http://gyazo.com/80c3654ce2fe226e2a244979e51148df)
TeamSpeak name: vigilo
Skype name: -snip-

My details:
IGN: Vigilo and Hasse_
TeamSpeak name:
Skype name: live:vigilomc

I hope this guys is not trying to impersonate me, I'm not sure yet.

~Vigilo

EDIT: There's also a guy who's calls himself 'Vigilo BerkayHD' on YT. I don't know if it's the same guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there!
As long as you're not impersonating another user, having a username similar to another person is allowed. You are also allowed to have similar name to someone else if you're a fan of them (e.g. xJoeyGraceffa, TheBajanMurican, ThatOneTomahawt).
If you do believe they are impersonating you, please keep an eye on them and report them if you find evidence of them doing so.
Also, I removed their skype name as it's private information and not allowed to be released unless you have permission from them.
Feel free to PM me with more questions.
Thread locked. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci