• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm writing a 4th hunger games

charbie

Career
Reaction score
here is an extract that took me 5 minutes: 13 " let the 78th hunger games begin!" I sprint straight for the bronze cornucopia. I keep my eyes on caran, he is being chased by a 17 year old from district 4. I can tell he is from district 4 because he has a large golden trident. I remember Finnick, from the moment I met him at training to when I saw him get decapitated by a mutant lizard. I tackle the boy, he is about to stab me but I quickly pull out the silver bow I got from the cornucopia and shot him in the eye,. The cannon started going of wildly and I counted about 8 shots which means there are 16 tributes left. Even though that is over a quarter of the tributes I know the games are not even close to ending "thanks" caran says "no problem" I reply. I see a small girl, she looks about 13. She reminds me of Prim and Rue

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Your grammar hurts my eyes. and this really is not creative, but keep working on it! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci