• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm sorry.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, just wanted to say sorry to Vanicle, Ceroria, and croe97. I was very pissy and disrespectful towards all of you the past few days, and I wanted to say sorry. I would also like to say sorry to any of the members that I disrespected. Honestly I'm having a bad time in life right now, and I guess I decided to take it out on you guys. My apologies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Glad to see you apologize to those people you disrespected :) Hopefully they accept your apology!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I shouldn't have fired back on Twitter, I understand people go through rough times and it's totally fine man. c:

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
I shouldn't have fired back on Twitter, I understand people go through rough times and it's totally fine man. c:
Honestly, that was my fault for the twitter drama. I'm glad your so chill over this and not mad still.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Yep, well I feel like my whole life sucks and I used to say my bad decisions where cause I'm so depressed and what not
..cough cough shoplifting. Don't take out ur anger on others dude

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Yep, well I feel like my whole life sucks and I used to say my bad decisions where cause I'm so depressed and what not
..cough cough shoplifting. Don't take out ur anger on others dude
I made a bad choice, and I apologized. If you don't agree with what I said that is completely fine. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci