• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Sorry D:

Varzio

Tribute
Reaction score
pls no hate i know i messed up.
You can move this thread i have no clue where the thread is ment to go.

*Sorry to everyone i have hurt/annoyed*
It all went down here once i was banned for ''DDos'' threats
If you think i hurt you by being mean/annoying shoot me a PM on the forums and we can talk about it and recover everything.
I take blame for everything hopefully the Styx clan forgive me when i was being inappropriate, stupid
and or to anyone else i have been stupid to ;c
Thx for reading<3
Hopefully everyone forgives me for my stupid actions.

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread flame free please. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it. Or at least discuss this in a respectful manner from now on please and thank you.

Thank you for being honest too Varzio shows you have character. Have a great day!

Varzio

Tribute
Reaction score
Let's keep this thread flame free please. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it. Or at least discuss this in a respectful manner from now on please and thank you.

Thank you for being honest too Varzio shows you have character. Have a great day!
Thanks you too my friend!

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Is it too late to say sorrryyyyy . cause i missing more den your mommy dodado do da do

Sebbbb

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for providing such an inspiring video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci