• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im really wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im still getting a solid 400ms and I can't even play, people legit are staying still then move 10 blocks ahead of me. Can you please tell me when the exact date for the lag fixing will come out?

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Im still getting a solid 400ms and I can't even play, people legit are staying still then move 10 blocks ahead of me. Can you please tell me when the exact date for the lag fixing will come out?
Do you have a good internet if you don't i say that's the problem but if you have a good internet then its maybe where you live to the place they host the server or it can be the server Gl Bro!

Reaction score
Do you have a good internet if you don't i say that's the problem but if you have a good internet then its maybe where you live to the place they host the server or it can be the server Gl Bro!
Well on CA before the update I got 20ms sometimes 18...

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
The devs are currently working on it and according to Braden the lag should be fixed either tomorrow or they day after. :)
Pretty much everything said here, except for I don't remember giving an estimated time. It will be fixed but the time frame for when it may be fixed isn't known by anyone except the developers (which I doubt they even know). :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
CA is currently under some reparations and should be up some time shortly. As for the US network, there are some lag issues that should be solved once all of the features of the update download and begin to work smoothly.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Haven't seen any lag at all on the US servers, might just be CA then.

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
CA is currently under some reparations and should be up some time shortly. As for the US network, there are some lag issues that should be solved once all of the features of the update download and begin to work smoothly.
How long will that take?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
No one else is getting this so it cannot be a server issue. Instead of joining EU, US or CA, try using this ip : play.mcgamer.net . This will ensure you join the server closest to you. However, i feel as though your lag is down to terrible internet, and a 'overloaded' computer. Next time you're playing, close everything other than Minecraft.

~Vanth

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No one else is getting this so it cannot be a server issue. Instead of joining EU, US or CA, try using this ip : play.mcgamer.net . This will ensure you join the server closest to you. However, i feel as though your lag is down to terrible internet, and a 'overloaded' computer. Next time you're playing, close everything other than Minecraft.

~Vanth
ok

~vanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci