• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm quitting.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
At least for awhile, I'm not playing anymore, I'm so sick and tired of the hacking and tryhard punching kids EVERY SINGLE GAME! I literally (this is not ignorant losing, this is legit) played 25+ games today, and EVERY LAST ONE I DIED TO A PUNCHING KID OR A FREAKING HACKER. These servers used to be a fun place to go to have a good time, but now it's just infected with hackers. Goodbye for awhile (if not, then forever) guys, it was fun, and then it was crap.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Yet another thread about leaving........

Huh.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Yet another thread about leaving........

Huh.
Zeno, I made this thread so my friends that I used to play this with will see and know I'm not playing for awhile, and so they know why, I'd appreciate an ounce of respect.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Zeno, I made this thread so my friends that I used to play this with will see and know I'm not playing for awhile, and so they know why, I'd appreciate an ounce of respect.
Sorry if I appeared insensitive, just seen so many of these threads that this one seems like raging for attention. Hope you come back sometime.

Tigerstain

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry if I appeared insensitive, just seen so many of these threads that this one seems like raging for attention. Hope you come back sometime.
Trust me, I rarely rage, but today was just absolutely ridiculous with the hacks.

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
I completely relate to that, but now the major problem is the servers a filling up so freaking fast. When you get in a game, you get killed by a hacker :/ It all the same. I've quit for about 2 months now. I just look at the forums every once in a while.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be much more simpler to just message your friends instead of notifying the whole community?

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I completely relate to that, but now the major problem is the servers a filling up so freaking fast. When you get in a game, you get killed by a hacker :/ It all the same. I've quit for about 2 months now. I just look at the forums every once in a while.
Donate!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci