• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm not hacking, Jesus Christ.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, to all of you guys saying I'm hacking. PROOF.
By the way, this was my first video on the new channel, and I was very nervous. q-q
[My IGN is CoolBoyRo]

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I used to do stuff like this, recording myself and posting just to prove I didn't hack. But if they don't have evidence of you hacking, you can't get banned. They're just raging.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, one guy actually started threatening me that he would pay the moderator to ban me and stuff, it was pretty hillarious. xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know, one guy actually started threatening me that he would pay the moderator to ban me and stuff, it was pretty hillarious. xD
If a moderator were to be bribed, they would be demoted ASAP. All bans need evidence, such as a video of a hacker or a screenshot of a spammer. If you posted a ban dispute and there was no evidence to be found, you would probably be unbanned.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
If a moderator were to be bribed, they would be demoted ASAP. All bans need evidence, such as a video of a hacker or a screenshot of a spammer. If you posted a ban dispute and there was no evidence to be found, you would probably be unbanned.
Meh, that guy would have most probably not done that, because, duh, he would have gotten banned instantly... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci