• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm new

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is ninjow, and I recently started playing. I actually just made this account today :p (the forums) My favorite map is Mortal Skies or Icarus. I really like the Red Forest maps except for Moonbase (Is that all of them? woops) I'd love to join a clan or a build team, but I'm not very god at pvp or building. Anyway, I hope to try and learn the forums :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Ninjow! I am sure that you will definitely enjoy your time here, there are very interesting topics to discuss about in the forums if you ever wish to, and there are plenty of clans just waiting for you to join them, we hope you enjoy your time in the MCGamer forums! :D

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome Ninjow! I hope you have an amazing time on the forums! Just watch out for the 2 completely different communities between the forum community and the in-game community. Don't worry, I'm not good at building either xD

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! c: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message! :D

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the rules and follow them. ( Don't want you to get banned for doing something you didn't know.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci