• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm new to the forums! C;

Aurum

Diamond
Reaction score
Hai everyone! I am new to the forums and not that well known in the community..I just wanna get to know everyone and make friends :) If you wanna tell me a little about yourself below that would be awesome. I hope to make lasting friends on here and maybe play with some of you all too :D Thanks for making me feel welcome and I am sure this server is a great place! :3
~Aurum

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man,
How's it going for you right now? I hope you are doing fantastic as you have just joined a great community with fantastic people in it.
Enjoy the wild ride you're going to have here (that's in a good way),
-Aidan

Aurum

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey man,
How's it going for you right now? I hope you are doing fantastic as you have just joined a great community with fantastic people in it.
Enjoy the wild ride you're going to have here (that's in a good way),
-Aidan
Oh I am sure I will have a great time! Thanks for replying <3 If you ever see me on the server my IGN is dunkx12345 and maybe we can team sometime or something :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! I hope you'll have a great time around here c;

Randies

Survivor
Reaction score
Hai everyone! I am new to the forums and not that well known in the community..I just wanna get to know everyone and make friends :) If you wanna tell me a little about yourself below that would be awesome. I hope to make lasting friends on here and maybe play with some of you all too :D Thanks for making me feel welcome and I am sure this server is a great place! :3
~Aurum
ur not new lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci