• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm New To MCSG!

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
YO! my name is Chris or PCDarkrai and I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 months and the minigames I have been playing are OCN and Hive. So I am pretty experienced at pvp. (I think). I want to thank CoolDarkraiDude for giving me this account! I really needed this account. I've been playing Minecraft on XBox and Pocket until he gave me this account. I have been in the clan Divine, Divinity, Royals, Reflection and hopefully Trespire, which I applied for. Hopefully I get in :D I actually know alot of them. I have been hanging out with them for a LONG time. Anyways if you jave any question please ask me in the comments thing. Bye!

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer network! Enjoy your stay! :)
If you need any help please feel free to contact me or a staff member. :)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
So in two months you have been in 4 clans and are applying for a 5th? My nose smells a clan hopper.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer Network and Forums. I sincerely hope you have a great stay here and truly enjoy everything MCGamer has to offer.

Make sure to check out the rules so you don't land your self into trouble!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci