• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm Back.. Again. (Story With Some Pictures)

BrightSpectrum

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I am back, once more. So, those who don't know me, I am CleyHD/Kerkuti/whatever.
I started playing MCSG a while back. I don't know if it was 2011, or 2012 but I know it was in August. It was around the time when I actually bought Minecraft to just play SG. Okay, story time yay.

So, I started playing Minecraft around beta 1._03. I had a cracked version of Minecraft which meant I couldn't play on servers (not like there were any good ones out at the time). I purposely began to play just to build and have fun on survival. Sadly, I don't have any screenshots at the time because I was a noob.

So, continuing on, I played survival and loved building. Though, I really really sucked at building, I would always just search up tutorials. I usually just looked up Madnes64's designs. I never took credit for his work, but I always thought the builds looked cool. This was around 2012, so yeah.

Photo taken on July 29, 2012

Though, I thought building was great, but I eventually found out about Survival Games. At this point it was August (I'll assume 2012). I wanted a Minecraft account really bad to play, and got one. I bought the account CleyHD. This was just some random name that I came up with. As shitty as the name sounded and looked, I really didn't care. From there, I began searching.. I would always join these really crappy servers where you spawned in a random generated world, and get materials, craft, etc. I didn't want that. I wanted a map that was built with chest's scattered around. SG1 was created, and saw that Syndicate would play with other YouTubers like CaptainSparkles. I wanted to play too, so I began to search for more servers.

I stumbled upon the great server, MCSG. Sadly, I don't have any pictures for when I joined but yeah. I still believe my first game played was Breeze Island, but still pretty vague. Moving on, there was an upcoming YouTuber that went by the name as BajanCanadian. At this time, he had 25k Subscribers, and really found his content extremely funny. From there, I met a much wider variety of YouTubers such as NoochM, PeteZahHutt, and JeromeASF. Bajan started uploading videos of SG. He was playing MCSG and I really hoped that I would be able to join a game with him.
(He managed to join the same lobby as me, but left quickly after)

Photo taken on December 20, 2012
(Notice how I skipped the maps once he said to skip. I was a real fanboy)

2013 is here. Yay! New Year! But this was the year I left MCSG. So, I began noticing that I was getting better at PvP. 5 wins per day, and noticed that there was a leaderboard and I was climbing up on it. Though, because Bajan was banned on the server for the use of BSM, I soon left. I was never really known on the server at the time, but it was still a hard decision. I knew really good routes on each and every map, and I was just getting better at PvP.

Photo taken on February 24, 2013

Finally, I start playing on the Hive. It was definitely different from MCSG. Different chest's, different map edits, etc. I didn't have any chest routes because chest's were randomized. I thought that was the biggest problem, but now it isn't. It's June 2013. I am one of the top players on the Hive. I think around this time I had 400-500 win. I won 300 of those without BSM. I really disliked BSM because I thought it gave an unfair advantage. I used it anyways because everyone was using it.

In June, I also joined my first clan! It was called Surge, but had a different name before. GipperGaming was owner of the clan, and thus started a 'friendship.' He was probably my first Minecraft friend, and soon, I met so many other players, whether It was in-game, in the clan, or on the forums. I never really thought I would actually use the forums, but later became really really active on it. It was fun while it lasted.

I applied for Moderator. My second time applying on the Hive. It was August 2013 when I applied, and received a message in October. Yup, October. I really thought I didn't get it after a week, so I gave up. I checked my email one day and noticed something. It had something to do with my Moderator Application. I was so excited! I sort of freaked out as any other person who applied would do. I messaged Gipper right away. I also bought a new Minecraft account named kerkuti. Kerkuti is basically my last name. xD

Photo was taken today because I saved it. The message was sent to me on October 20, 2013.

As fun as I thought moderating was, it wasn't that great. I enjoyed my time as a Moderator but resigned in January 2014. I didn't have time to Moderate, and it definitely took me away from playing SG. I barely played SG as a moderator. Maybe 1-2 games a week. I usually just stayed in the hub and answered questions, and did reports. This is when I started to become really bad at SG.

On CleyHD, I managed to reach Rank #23. I left off at around 630 wins, till I gave the account away to my friend because he wanted to play. Stupid decision, because he barely plays. I'll probably get it back. I also sold kerkuti because I wanted a new account. Thus I got trutherbot. I had trutherbot for 1 day, till I received news that I won some giftcode contest. So, I got the account BrightSpectrum. Now I use trutherbot as an alt account, and use it to play for fun.

And here I am - starting a bit new. I was banned on the Hive forums several times this week. Why? For having alt forum accounts. And really, they weren't alt accounts. I was also banned for rule violations. I was getting really pissed off at a specific moderator, and will not give his name. I was immature for some of the stuff that I did, but don't really care. I stopped caring after I resigned as a Moderator.

Thanks for reading.
-BrightSpectrum

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci