• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'll Be Back!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys

So you probably completely forgot about me, and that's a good thing.
I felt people disliked me, which they did, and I can't stop that. But it's good they had gotten a break from me because I was a bit of a pain right? xD

So where have I been?
For some reason, I have not been able to make any threads, reply or even like things for nearly a month, which is a shame because I love the forums, and I couldn't reply to anyone who contacts me and I felt so bad.

So at this moment in time, I can't reply, I'm on my brothers ipad, and I was told to get a new browser because google chrome doesn't allow mcsg forums or something like that, so until I get that, I can't reply to anyone.

This is a new beginning almost, hopefully I meet a lot if new people, and the people I annoyed can be my FWWWWWWENNNDSSS again xD sorry this is really corny.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
um i don't get the chrome part i use chrome for everything including the forums

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
When I wanted to make a thread or reply to someone, it wouldn't let me, there would be no text box to reply to someone. So a moderator told me to use a different browser. Hence why I can use safari on my brothers ipad :D
then your page wasnt done loading it takes a little longer in chrome for it to load

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci