• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If You Were The Director Of The Next HG Movie What Map Would You Want Them To Play On?

If You Were The Director Of The Next HG Movie What Map Would You Want Them To Play On?

• SG2

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • SG3

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • SG4

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • SG5

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So I'm interested in people's opinions and thoughts, especially if there map related! So my question is If You Were The Director Of The Next HG Movie What Map Would You Want Them To Play On? Leave your suggestion down below and why! The best one will get there hands on some graphics if they want :p

I'd personally like them to play on...hmmm tricky one Maybe holiday resort so they can hijack the helicopter or plane? Or maybe Remnant so spawn can collapse and destroy everyone?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If I was directing the next HG movie I'd use none because (somewhat spoiler)

There's not a Hunger Games in Mockingjay...

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
If I was directing the next HG movie I'd use none because (somewhat spoiler)

There's not a Hunger Games in Mockingjay...
Ik the last movie is not a HG but a civil war, but since the question is "if you were" the director then what map would you pick for them to play in.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
The catching fire map.

oh wait
Well, even though there isn't an actual hunger games competition in the 3rd and 4th movies, if I had to pick one I would say this one is the closest to the setting I would use http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-survival-games-rebellions-district-72.48620/
SG4 because I would like to see a city map.

Guys you don't need to pick the maps that are on the poll, thx for the suggestions anyways :) <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci