• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you were a moderator for one day, how would you help the community?

iSilverr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

Today I've got something very interesting I would like to talk about, and I feel like talking about it on a thread is the best way to go because I think it's gonna be very helpful and useful for you guys to share all of your opinions here about helping the community if you were to be a staff member for one day.

As you can see from the title, I asked "If you were a moderator for one day, how would you help the community?", let me start off by answering this question myself first, but in my case since I'm a current staff member, I will go back in time to the point when I wished to be a staff member, way back before I applied when I was a regular player, and explain how I would help the community if I were to ever get the chance to be a moderator for one day.

"I have always wondered how I would help the community if I were to ever become a moderator for one day, and I thought that if I ever got the chance, I would try my best to be extremely nice and helpful to everyone because I am the type of guy who feels really happy and proud of himself when helping other people not only with just MCGamer Related Issues, but possibly with other issues (personal or not) as well if they ever felt like talking to me about it, because I just like being there for people. Reason for that is because making someone happy is one of the first things I always look forward to, because when I make a person happy, I make myself happy. I try to be a good person and making people happy and helping them makes me feel like not only just a good person, but also a good moderator."

Enough talking about me tho, it's time to talk about YOU! :D
If you had the chance to be a moderator for one day, how would you help the community?

Feel free to leave all your opinions below if you'd like!
I look forward to reading all your opinions guys! ^_^

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I was actually moderator for exactly one day a long time ago, but I didn't really get to do anything. :/ That was a very frustrating experience for me because I felt and still feel that what happened to me was unfair. But let's not get into any of that! :p

If I was mod for one day, I'd go through the servers banning as many hackers as I could throughout the day! :)

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd try to help as many people as I can who are new to MCSG! :D

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
'if I were a moderator for one day, I would try and help everyone in each way possible, be friendly but still enforce the rules, and, well, try to make this community better in every possible way'

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I would act supa fast and clear up EVERYTHING that all the other mods havent done, like the report abuse left

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Deny all reported abuses and say "Sorry, this is not enough evidence"...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci