• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If Minecraft Was A School Subject?

xTenify

Spectator
Reaction score
This thread is a bit similar to MCGamerzism thread where basically he said what if MCSG was taught in school and I figured I would expand on that and say what is Minecraft was a school subject, I am not talking about a club, I am talking about a full on subject like how Algebra II is a subject what if Minecraft was a subject on your school schedule.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In a way, people would actually be interested in the subject, however it would eventually be sort of boring overtime if there was to be actual lessons of it. Maybe if it were a small subject that was used in an ICT course, then it would be pretty good, but the way you mentioned clubs would work out that way as well. :)

Reaction score
Considering it would be a class like a not-so important one, no. It would probably be for some stupid tips and tricks, waste of a time, and it would exhaust me more. No ty. I hate MC anyways xD

MegaToxicTurtle

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually, at a local community college, this is taught. Not MCSG of course, but how to survive in the old world. My teacher just recently talked about this and we might be starting something in class on this. :).

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If it's just minecraft in general this would be undeniably boring as a class because I don't see how they can take a semester at the least and teach minecraft without repeating things or just running out of things to say and boring everyone. Plus, would anybody really like to be the kid that's in Minecraft class?

Reaction score
If it's just minecraft in general this would be undeniably boring as a class because I don't see how they can take a semester at the least and teach minecraft without repeating things or just running out of things to say and boring everyone. Plus, would anybody really like to be the kid that's in Minecraft class?
People are even ashamed being in Technology class in Greece xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Schools would go bankrupt, Obama would get raged at again for wasting money on pointless things, and MCSG will never actually earn you money in the future...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci