• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If BBC Went Aussie (ABC)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If BBC was completely Australian, what do you think the current shows would be like?

Walking Dead: "He's coming back to loife, mate! KILL IT WEETH FIAH!"

Wolf Blood: "We're not werewolves. We've got outback blood, mate."

Doctor Who: "Ye wanna come with me, mate?" ((Though "Alonzi!" would likely stay the same.))

Downtown Abbey: *crickets chirp* (I don't know enough about the show. :p )

((Sorry if this is completely random. I literally thought of it in the shower this evening.))

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw my name. I find this thread very stereotypical.
I thought of the beautiful dialects when writing this. Then I actually thought of you specifically. <3

Seriously though, what would it be like? From my blind American standpoint, I'd lO_Ove to see an Aussie Doctor.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
We're not wrong about it sounding amazing. I sometimes listen to HeyImBee's solo commentary as I'm trying to fall asleep. Could listen for hours. *sigh*

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
I ride to school on my wallaby and throw a shrimp on my pet barbeque when I get home!
Not to mention the *AMAZING* lamingtons

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh yeah?! Well I have a magical Tropicraft portal under my bed that leads me to my summer getaway house at P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney! It thankfully hasn't been discovered by any other people yet.

Random curious question: is the musician Stan Walker big over there yet? He's a rising NZ pop star and I happen to know someone who's related to him. (This completely changed the topic to "Ask the Aussies Why They're So Amazingly Awesome" but whatever. The AU network can never have enough publicity!)

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh yeah?! Well I have a magical Tropicraft portal under my bed that leads me to my summer getaway house at P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney! It thankfully hasn't been discovered by any other people yet.

Random curious question: is the musician Stan Walker big over there yet? He's a rising NZ pop star and I happen to know someone who's related to him. (This completely changed the topic to "Ask the Aussies Why They're So Amazingly Awesome" but whatever. The AU network can never have enough publicity!)
never heard of him.

L

Lululioness

If BBC Radio 1 came to Australia with the Dan and Phil show I would be all
HALLELUJAH
PRAISE THE LORD

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just want to say for anyone who didn't know what we actually have an ABC already

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Now we just need a thread for Canadians to make fun of themselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci