• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IDKMY_USERNAME - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDKMY_USERNAME

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Jay Dorran
Your age:18
Your Minecraft username:IDKMY_USERNAME
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):No I do not have any MC bans.
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):No I do not have bans on this server but If you intend to look I happily appreciate it.
Past administration or moderation experiences:
I Am currently a moderator on THE FRIDGE server network. My responsibilities there are to catch hackers, help players when asked and in my case enforce the rules of our TeamSpeak. (As I am on the TeamSpeak more than most THE FRIDGE moderators). I bring to the table about 4 months of experience dealing with people in game or within TeamSpeak. Catching and dealing with hackers is an obvious skill needed to be a successful Minecraft moderator, my experience in the "field" of Minecraft moderating will allow me to begin protecting players immediately. I have an eye for hacking and I know ways to prove the player is truly breaking the rules. I try to keep myself informed with the new Clients that are coming out to replace nodus. Each client has a different form of force field, and aimbot some more difficult to spot than others. I know that my abblity to successfully moderate will help me protect the MCSG community.​
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:I would potentially be clam and take matters in my own hand and try to fiuger things out never the less if I do I will ask my superiors and then take action.If the player is breaking rules of hacking I would get proof and then ban him but preferably I would put the proof up first so my superiors can see and agree if he's hacking or not.If spam I would give him three warnings and if he continuos I would kick him.If insulting or discriminating I would ask him nicely "Please sir/madam it is against the rules to discriminate against other ep layers" and if he continuous I would kick and ban him.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:
I would like to join the moderating team to better influence the community and its members. As moderator your duty is to not only to stop hackers and rule breakers. It is also to set a good example to the community. People look up to moderators and setting an example can actually be one of the best things you can do for a person. I want to set an example. I want to help protect this community from any element that wishes to ruin the experience of play from any player. In conclusion, I would like to become a moderator in order to protect and serve the MCSG community to the best of my abblity and to set an example of how a good player acts within the game.​
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I would benefit in a lot of ways I am a clam and a very patient I will deal with cases and a mannerly way not fight or make the player feel like he is being dicriminated against.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes I do have ability to record I can record in full HD.
Do you own a microphone?:Yes I own a microphone I can record sound with full HD.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
I would commit 2-3 hours daily to this server. I must be honest with this one. I spend alot of time on the MCSG servers.. I would be happy to split the time and do the work that is demanded of me on both servers.​
Where are you located? (Time zone):I am located in UK GMT+ Timzone.

I, Jay Dorran, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
Wrong place to apply please but it in the following section: HERE.
Regards,
Logan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci