• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
I was wondering if this was a good idea. The cornucopia is made out of wood and you have to wait until the first night when the netherrack around it is set to go in. I would like some feedback on this idea.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
What you are saying is quite incoherent... If you could explain better I am sure a lot more people would listen the idea you suggest.

ALL_CAPS_KING

Tribute
Reaction score
auto lighting netherrack? it would be nice but what of the rest of the map?

Infrint

Spectator
Reaction score
What you are saying is quite incoherent... If you could explain better I am sure a lot more people would listen the idea you suggest.
What I am saying is that there is netherrack all around the cornucopia. The cornucopia is all made of wood. When the first night comes the netherrack is lit burning the building around the chests.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
if there were blocks that only certain things could break covering it , would make it interesting for people to go craft/find those items to get in

Cab839

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd say no. The point of the Corn is to draw a large number of deaths at the start so that it doesn't take hours. Plus it gives people a chance to get supplies for the next few days, but many people would die off when they could have lived had they gotten a fair shot at some stuff. Plus thats practically what they do after the first day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci