• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[IDEA] TWO WINNERS [IDEAS]

Is This A Good Idea Or Not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wanna see a Game where everyone just chills out at spawn and no one kills anyone. Haha. Let the mobs do the killing.
I don't think that is ever gonna happen sadly. There's always the jerk of the game. :(
Even if they weren't killing each other: people would just be chilling at spawn and then someone would grab armor, and then tension would rise and a fight would probably break out. :p

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think that is ever gonna happen sadly. There's always the jerk of the game. :(
Even if they weren't killing each other: people would just be chilling at spawn and then someone would grab armor, and then tension would rise and a fight would probably break out. :p
I know. But wouldn't the sense of camaraderie be so high if that actually happened? lol

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
That would be so cool. Really unlikely, but still pretty awesome. Imagine how much THAT would've pissed off the gamemakers!

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
They prolly woulda just detonated all the mines and killed them all. lol

Ck400

Tribute
Reaction score
In the movie the message is make love then you can both win. It would be hilarious if you had them say to have sex with each other by typing /have sex (player name)Makes lots of lols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci