• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

(Idea) Mods staying the whole game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Something came up to me ingame while I was playing, when I was getting chased by a hacker, when I had no time to go on ts and tell a mod... Why can't mods stay the whole SG game? like maybe after they die, they can do a little check on every player. Instead of going to the hub, just doing that, again its just a idea to give an extra check if any of the players are hacking.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey am0r_! :)

We can't be in every game, and check everything what's happening, because that should take too much time and effort. There are so much games played, and moderators also have to do other (more important) work to do when they are online. Besides that, in most of the games, there isn't anything wrong, so spectating every game wouldn't be very effective.

I think that this answered you question. For now, this thread will be closed. If you have any other/further questions, you can always PM me!

Have a great day!

~Vigilo

Question Answered; Thread Locked

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Adding onto what Vigilo said, not only can we not be in game at all times, but our eyes can't be everywhere in the game.

Instead of us being in the server after we die, you could report them in the following ways...

• Report them using /report.
  • Report them using http://report.mcgamer.info
  • Report them using the TeamSpeak, come on the TeamSpeak and poke a Moderator and tell them the Hackers IGN, this is the only information we need, although the game would also be appreciated.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to message me on the forums or find me on the TeamSpeak! Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci