• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icons.png/GUI Scale

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
So I have been having a dilemma. And I would LOVE is someone could help. GUI Scales look different on different size monitors. So if you have a small monitor dismiss this thread. Back to my point, I was wondering if someone could make a Default icons.png, with a small default crosshair. Basically what i'm trying to do is this, I am trying to get a icon.png that has a crosshair that looks like the default normal GUI crosshair does, when on large GUI. Its really vague I know. But it would help me out a lot is someone could help me. The pixels are smaller when in Normal GUI. And if there is a way to scale it down when editing the Icons. That would help a bunch.
Contact me if you can help:
Rivals TS: invar.typefrag.com:4375 (Poke me if on) :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying, sadly I don't know how to edit that down besides with a program like GIMP or Photoshop. Seeing as I'm on my phone 4 hours away from home.. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci