• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Want To Create My Own!

SirSpanksAlot12

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey what up guys SirSpanksAlot12 here I just want to ask a question. The question is: Please send me the link to the speed art application you guys use! Thanks if you send me it and thanks MCSG staff!

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you mean? For recording or for drawing? I use Paint Tool SAI (just find any download) and I use Auto Screen Recorder to record it. It's free so just google it.

SirSpanksAlot12

Spectator
Reaction score
I meant to like create one on your computer like I got mine maid I want the application so I could make it myself

Reaction score
Speed art application? When someone makes an avatar, they normally do it from scratch, drawing every individual line and then color it. If you want to make your own avatars, then you sould buy a tablet and Photoshop, SAI or Painter, and then test it out. There are lots of different programs you can use. Check some of them out below:

• Sketchbook
  • Painter
  • Adobe Illustrator
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • SAI
  • SmartDraw

Munnzeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Well i used photoshop to create yours, but it costs a lot of money. But...there are ways of getting it for free.

SirSpanksAlot12

Spectator
Reaction score
well anyway can someone send me the link to photoshop? i cant find it... thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci