• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I think its time for a break.

Reaction score
Recently, I have been getting pretty bored of this place. I don't like the decisions they have been making and I feel it was time to take a nice break. Me and a couple of my friends (Sixorr, egoldo, Kranzo, etc.) have been heavily interested in a PvP server by the name of Overcast Network (IP: us.oc.tc) and I started up a team on there. Overcast has a WAY more competitive side other than MCSG. It has a system of teams that can scrimmage each other and there is a tourney basically every 2 months that consists 64 teams and 16 players on a team. I myself.. Really enjoy a good competitive server and community itself. The teams work way different then MCSG's teams..

But all in all, I felt that I really enjoy that server so I chose to start playing Overcast way more than this server because it has a way better environment then this server, with less flame, a GREAT mod system, and the owners actually have experience with PvP so they know what WE want other than what they want. I will be back here, but I think its time for me to take a break.
I may still be playing every other few days, but Overcast is one of my main servers for now.
Farewell for now, Tuct <3

Heres the roster of my team so far: *Im Auphox*
http://gyazo.com/c73be947285f4e165a96c726df0b4679

Heres a video of a scrimmage:

P.S. If you are interested in what I am doing, contact me on skype here: xmiserable

Last edited:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
If I understood what this meant ;-;
I meant to say that I love how you are kind of throwing punches at MCSG, but at the same time you're saying your goodbye :p

Reaction score
I meant to say that I love how you are kind of throwing punches at MCSG, but at the same time you're saying your goodbye :p
Well, if they listened to what their community really wanted to keep and what to remove then it would be way more coordinated and it would be more fun. Overcast Network has a way better group of developers and they ALSO have their own plugin..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci