• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I think I wanna try making some skins :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've decided I want to start making skins. I'm not very good at it right now, but I want to take requests from the community and maybe make skins for people :)

So, taking requests :) Just post in this thread what sort of skin you want :p And I don't expect you to use it as it probably won't be amazing.

List/Queue:
XxGagaxX :) (gagaking) (Camo suit "commando" thing, headband, R on back)
Minecraf6t (Stupid Derby Pig)
iMightTroll (Assassin)
Zack27 (Shaded current)

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Hai!
I'd love a camo suit "commando" thing, if you get my meaning. Maybe a headband, a "R" on the back?
If that's possible, awesome <3
Otherwise that's fine.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Hai!
I'd love a camo suit "commando" thing, if you get my meaning. Maybe a headband, a "R" on the back?
If that's possible, awesome <3
Otherwise that's fine.
I've started it, and I think it's pretty good right now, but what do you mean by commando? Right now it's sort of a camo suit with an R on the back :p

Also, I double posted so that you would get the alert (not sure if you actually would, just thought about that...)

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I've started it, and I think it's pretty good right now, but what do you mean by commando? Right now it's sort of a camo suit with an R on the back :p

Also, I double posted so that you would get the alert (not sure if you actually would, just thought about that...)
Ever played "Commando" on miniclip?
http://previews.dailygames.com/miniclip-commando2.jpg
The guy on the left.
Or anything you want to add should be fine.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
A detailed(shaded) version of my current one would be nice, tell me if you cant do this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci