• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I really need pvp help

Harryxo8

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, so I know how to straf <- I don't know how to spell it. But when I'm pvping people ussualy get these bad ass combos and I'm not sure if it's hacks or not (probely not) and I really want to know how to do it or how to avoid it. But don't worry I know the infinte fishing rod trick

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
You are in the same situation as me. Every time I try to strafe*, they always get the first hit and i get launched back. Never fails. I can't strafe at all even though i try multiple different ways to do it but it never works. The only reason I can win a lot of my games is I'm good with flint and steel and good with fishing rod + charge straight at them.

DaFiperz

Tribute
Reaction score
im a pretty basic player because i dont use fns or fishing rod, i just charge and go for the crits
they should remove those things for the game to be the way it should be

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Try hitting people into walls. Use a fishing rod to knock them back and stop their sprint, and then hit from side to side or keep circling around them. Locate areas that they might try to run to, and get between them and those areas.

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
You may have already seen this and they are quite basic tips, but it may have some useful tips that help you :D :

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
Okay, if you know the Rod glitch, you can probably use the Fishing Rod Tactic as well :)
Just rod your opponent, switch back to your sword and hit them (spam mouse-click :p)
You always get the first hit. (Except if they're hacking -.-)

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
You can definitely learn a lot from people playing the game. Go on YouTube and check out some good players and you will start to learn how they play, and it will increase your PvP skills.

FlawlessArt

Tribute
Reaction score
You don't have to learn all of these combos/tips and tricks/techniques, but what will help is practicing. My parents always told me that if I want to get good at something, then I should practice, practice, practice. You said you were having trouble strafing right? Well why don't you practice and focus on that in survival or even creative. Try strafing around different mobs, and just kind of learn as you go. I know I'm still learning, but I'm getting better, and I think you will too. :3

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
My technique
1 fns
2 bow (it can be switched depending on the situation)
3 sometimes rod
4 swordyswordy
5 strafe
Finisher

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Here are some quick PvP strategies you can try to apply:

1. Whenever you are approaching a fight, first knock the opponent back with your fishing rod and then subsequently begin the fight at an angle. If done correctly, you will have stunned the opponent temporarily allowing you to get a large combo and effectively, well, "gg10 eZ" the opponent.

2. If you don't feel as though you have mastered the fishing rod tactic, make sure you have a backup by using FnS. Whenever you are approaching a fight, place your FnS when the opponent is around 4.5 blocks away from you and place the FnS 4 blocks away after predicting where they will run. Once the opponent is on fire, it should be easier to strafe around them and get a large combo.

3. If you find the above tactics difficult, block-hit. Don't worry about other people calling you "block-hitting skrub" because it is a strategy that actually works. Don't spam the left and right click buttons but rather rapidly click them when you know the opponent is within hit range.

*FNS*= Flint and Steel

I hope this helped :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci