• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I NEED HELP! (Please Read)

ItsZeppelin

Spectator
Reaction score
So latley I have benn having this problem with my minecraft.The Problem is that I keep getting massive lag spikes to where I can barely play the game. Even if i play on the lowest settings possible in the game ( And dyes i'm running optifine) I still get lag spikes. My Gpu is the Gefore GTX 765M and my processor is the Intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz. Please respond if you you know how to fix this.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you sure you are using the GTX 765M and that it doesn't use your Intergrated graphic card? Minecraft tend to use that one insteed of your normal GPU as it's a java application.

FeanityMinecraft

Platinum
Reaction score
How much memory do you have allocated to minecraft? Try allocating more memory, it worked for me.

joe

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe delete some of the stuff you dont need on ur pc.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
So latley I have benn having this problem with my minecraft.The Problem is that I keep getting massive lag spikes to where I can barely play the game. Even if i play on the lowest settings possible in the game ( And dyes i'm running optifine) I still get lag spikes. My Gpu is the Gefore GTX 765M and my processor is the Intel Core i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz. Please respond if you you know how to fix this.
Hey man I have the same problem all I do is close my minecraft and restart it and if that doesn't work try restarting your pc and that should fix it for a bit <3!

JustUnique

Tribute
Reaction score
ive had the same problem before, what i did was updated my java and i also put more gigs of ram toward my minecraft. if thats not helping you then just research it on youtube. Hope it works

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When was the last time you restarted your PC, and do you do it often?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci