• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need good game hosting

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know is there cheap Annualy Minecraft server hosting?
I 've like 80 players active. So i want to pay server for one year.
Is there hosting below 120$ ?

Thank you,
Exzy

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
When I was looking for a host, I perused through the top posts there and read reviews from people who have servers with that particular host. All hosting companies in that forum have the minecraftforum's stamp of approval. You can even post in "Hosting requests" where you can, you guessed it, request a host. Say what you're looking for from a host and they flock to you and offer their services, usually with promo codes for your first month.

Personally I use BeastNode, and no complaints so far, but a lot of hosts are exactly the same. Same pricing, same service, same "instant setup!" claims, etc.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecrafted is pretty good ;). $5.97 for 3GB - I've seen a lot of UHC hosters use it, and the games are usually nice and clean :D!

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. It's better to buy server for one year... I don't want to pay it every month ;_;

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I have experience with 3 hosting sites, so let me list them below:

Serverminer

• This host has excellent support. You can contact them, and they'll get back to you within 12 hours with help. Additionally, if you buy the add-on, they will configure and download plugins for you.
  • It is slightly expensive, but it's worth it. For an 80 slot server, it cost around 30 dollars monthly.
  • I haven't had much experience with lag, but it did happen sometimes.
CubedHost
  • There is almost no lag whatsoever.
  • MCGamer uses this host, and as you can see it is really productive.
  • It is pretty expensive. For what you want, it will cost around 40 dollars.
  • The support team is fairly good, and responds rather quickly.

MCProHosting

• It is really expensive. In order to get 80 slots, it will cost you about 55 dollars.
  • It has reviews with lag, but I haven't experienced it when I used it.
  • The support team is pretty good, so you can get help quickly.

I'd personally recommend CubedHost, since it is rather reliable and it isn't too expensive.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
With the Mount of players you have you might want to look into a dedicated box which allows you to make multiple servers out of the ram in that PC box.
Then I would recommend spartanhost or cubedhost.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, but I want to buy server for one year, i don't want to pay it every month. So i'm looking for cheap annually providers ;-; I think the 150$ is the minimum price for it .

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, but I want to buy server for one year, i don't want to pay it every month. So i'm looking for cheap annually providers ;-; I think the 150$ is the minimum price for it .
Just telling you right now, if you want the person you're replying to to really see your post, then click reply in the bottom right of their post. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci