• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Need a Singer

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, I've been planning a secret project for some time now. And today, I ask any of you for your help.
Keep in mind that the background rhythms and lyrics have not yet been completed as of now.
(July 19th 2013)
I cannot give out much detail about what the singing role will be, for the fact that not everything has been worked out yet, and the project is still secret. If you are selected your name will be in the credits of the project (Yes, there are credits, how's that for a hint?).
If you would like to help me out, fill out this application (Post below or PM me if you prefer):
What timezone do you live in?:
How would you rate your singing abilities?:
Do you have a high quality microphone?:
Would you be willing to let me hear you sing on TS/Skype?:
Would you like to help in the creation of the lyrics/instrumentals? (Optional):

L

Lululioness

What timezone do you live in?: AEST
How would you rate your singing abilities?: Idk ask someone probably like a 6 or 7?
Do you have a high quality microphone?: My laptop one plays up but that's not the one I'll record with. I'll use my RODE that I use for YouTube.
Would you be willing to let me hear you sing on TS/Skype?: Of course ;)

Would you like to help in the creation of the lyrics/instrumentals? (Optional): If you want :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
How would you rate your singing abilities?: Idk ask someone probably like a 6 or 7?
Do you have a high quality microphone?: My laptop one plays up but that's not the one I'll record with. I'll use my RODE that I use for YouTube.

Would you like to help in the creation of the lyrics/instrumentals? (Optional): If you want :)
6 or a 7 my butt. 9.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score

Awesome! We can set up a meeting on TS or Skype whenever you want. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci