• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a Builders!!!!!!!

TheGalaxyMatt

Spectator
Reaction score
I am a pretty good builder in my opinion, I have worked on many servers... that are now shutdown and I usually charge. So, I'm doing you a favor, please accept me I haven't done a project in a while! My skype is TheGalaxyMatt for more info! BAI <3

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I would love to help terraform for you:) Or I am pretty good a exterior design:)

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd love to help! I am pretty good at building big things! Map Idea - big food :p

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Yeah dude if you want "builders" maybe define what they have to do? like what kind of map they will be working on and stuff like that, becausr if you can't say anything more than "I need builders" it's probably not going to be a very successful project.

all the best
-ben

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci