• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Love V2!

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm loving mcgamer V2 so far, I've probably played around 2 hours and it is great so far!
I love the new lobby for SG and the hub is also really nice. I have tried almost all the new mini games and they are actually surprisingly fun! Apart from the bugs and bad lag spikes I definitely think the V2 update was greatly needed to make the server more fresh, and fun to play on.

I don't know what everyone else thinks about it but I definitely think it was a great idea!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I at most, and completely agree with you on that. The server has made a great change, and a leap for the network. There are unfortunately a couple of glitches at the moment, but no matter, I love V2 as well. :D

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I thank you alot Mr. SuperPiggeh
It is people like you which I wish MCGamer can be filled with. Kind and cool people who appreciate anything. Over half of the new AntVenom members are cussing and hating and at some point I wished the merge did not happen. Some AntVenom member who is know as albugirl (Miner9823 knows who I am speaking of) began following me and Miner and playing with us. I also think the update is great and I wish to thank all Devs and tell them to take a nap. 10+ hours of coding is not nice people.

SuperPiggeh

Diamond
Reaction score
I thank you alot Mr. SuperPiggeh
It is people like you which I wish MCGamer can be filled with. Kind and cool people who appreciate anything. Over half of the new AntVenom members are cussing and hating and at some point I wished the merge did not happen. Some AntVenom member who is know as albugirl (Miner9823 knows who I am speaking of) began following me and Miner and playing with us. I also think the update is great and I wish to thank all Devs and tell them to take a nap. 10+ hours of coding is not nice people.

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Its very nice to hear that you are liking MCGamerV2. Personally, I am loving it as well and am grateful for the hard work the developers and the senior staff members put into MCGamerV2. I look forward to seeing all the updates in full affect and hope I get a chance to interact positively with all you guys.

xXCarterHDXx

Quantum
Reaction score
Well expect more, at the moment MCGamer v2 is still in beta and the developers are working on new features!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
It's cool and all, but I can understand some of the hate.

The rotating signs with 2k servers for SG is kind of annoying, and the bugs are there, but they are getting sorted out!

On the other hand...having raffle voting gone makes me wanna play SG more!

Personally, I think MCSG should have this for one more week, then revert back to MCSG v2, and not McGamerv2, and then squash all the bugs, re-set the stats, and add the 1.8 first person spectating mode!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci